I guess you all noticed I didn't make it to our Alpha meeting last night. There has been an almost tangible spiritual battle going on around me all week. It seems whenever I try to draw nearer to God...really try... this happens. As you know, I have been overflowing (gushing) with excitement from the grace I know I have received. With this course work, God is retilling the soil and all His glory and majesty and dominion over my life resurfaces. I can't help but share it. A little added bonus was my opportunity to act as Lecter on Sunday. I was very nervous, but once I got into the letter from Paul to Timothy, I realized that is was again divine providence that I should be reading that particular scripture. (2 Tim. 2:3-19) It mentioned military, farming, and talking!
So, as Satan would have it, he decided to give me a few challenges this week, most of which have been overcome, but last night was crunch time for a school project for Natalie, so neither of us got our mid-week dose of communion with God's people. That's why I am so grateful for this job, because even though I work for a different denomination, it is very apparent that we all have the same goal, and it gives me the opportunity to be with God's people in the Busy-ness of life.
I missed you, and I will be back.
Margo
Mom Crush Monday
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment